New Update on Mom

I just talked to my dad, and the doctors are now saying that they have found a mass on Mom’s heart. They will do a biopsy today, as well as drain fluid from her lungs. I’m sure we won’t hear anything about the biopsy until next week, so we just kind of wait from here, I guess.

Thanks for your continued prayer support, and for your friendship.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s